Adult Portable Stainless Steel Sink
This item ships via Truck
Self contained portable adult sized hand washing sink offers hot and cold running water but requires no plumbing. Maple grain vinyl laminate locking cabinet with 2 front locking casters. Fully assembled. Includes one 5 gallon fresh water tank and one 6 gallon waste tank. Just add water and plug it in! Measures 28”W x 47”H x 18”D.
- On-Demand Hot Water System
- Energy Efficient Instant Water Heater
- NSF Certified
- Quick Connect Water Tanks Included
- Locking Cabinet (with a keyless lock): Phthalate and Lead Free Melamine
- 304 Stainless Steel Cabinet Bottom
- Swivel Casters, Front Safety Lock
- Laminate Countertop
- Single Stainless Steel Deep Basin
- Liquid Soap Dispenser
- Long Faucet Handles (ADA Compliant)
- Use 110V, 20A Outlet
- GFCI Outlet Protection
- Recyclable Packaging
Minimum Operating Requirements:
- Each sink must have grounded, dedicated 110V, 20A circuit breaker
- Dry, level surface
- If extension cord is used, cord must be 12/3, rated 20A or higher
- Water must meet EPA Standards with PH between 7.0 and 9.0
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up when they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.