Patterns & Sorting Flip Chart
Newpath Learning • In Stock • 51144
An engaging, standards-based activity for key Pre-K math concepts! Colorful, bright and well-organized chart contains activities to build core, foundational skills, such as learning patterns and sorting. Flexibly designed for use in whole class, small group, and individual instruction. Free-standing chart contains 10 double-sided pages covering a key concept, write-on/wipe-off feature, and teacher's guide.
Each Math Readiness Flip Chart Set Includes:
- 10 Double-sided, laminated charts, each 12" x 18"
- Side 1 features graphic overview of topic
- Side 2 is a "write-on / wipe-off" activity chart
- Spiral-bound on a durable, free-standing easel
- Teacher's Guide featuring step-by-step teaching instructions along with copy-masters and exercises
Patterns & Sorting
- Patterns (abab)
- Patterns (abbabb)
- Patterns (abcabc)