Educator 25" Laminator
This item ships via Truck
Easy to use, reliable and low
Features preset lamination pressure and speed, forced air cooling, enclosed laminating and puller rolls, fixed position rollers, safety shield, reverse switch, adjustable heat control, and tension knobs. Two rolls of film (1" core) required for lamination (not included) 32"L x 14"W x 11"H. Weight 76 lbs. Made in the USA.
- Easy To Use
- Simple controls and film path reduce operator errors
- Preset speed control
- Laminates different types of material using a variety of films with minimal operator adjustment
- Instructional video and operator manual included
- Preset lamination pressure and speed means easier to use and eliminates potential sources of problems
- Enclosed laminating and pull rollers helps avoid jams and wrap arounds. Rollers are interchangeable
- Forced air cooling allows laminating with 3 and 5 mil films as well as the 1.5 mil film often used by schools--this system eliminates ripples sometimes associated with thicker films
- Fixed-position lamination rollers stable platform for uniform roll pressure to ensure high-quality lamination
- Attached safety shield protects the operator and allows users to see their work with the safety shield in its proper protective position
- Removable power cord
- Reverse switch helps avoid problems and clear misfeeds
- Adjustable heat control allows the use of films up to 5 mils thick, just by turning a dial
- Supply roll tension knobs provide the control needed to get wrinkle-free lamination
- Separate safety cutter provides a safe means of cutting work off the back of the machine – no tear bar which could cut fingers or snag clothing
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up when they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.