Gaggle® 6 Buggy
- Exclusive QuickFit™ front of seat harness adjustment enables caregiver to easily and properly adjust harness to child. 5pt harness system with three height positions ensures secure and proper fit every time.
- Optional roof features clear moon roof that shields from rain and UV rays while allowing caregiver to view children. Roof extends over front seat to offer full protection. (Roof is item # 26793)
- SafeBrake™ system allows caregiver to effortlessly slow or stop stroller with a single brake lever. Secondary parking brake secures Gaggle® for safe and easy loading.
- Distinctive unique styling attracts children with added play value and promotes the adventurous spirit that is in the heart of all children.
- Stadium style seating ensures every child has full view of their surroundings.
- Durable double walled body construction is impact resistant, provides superior strength, and will not corrode.
- Rotationally molded with UV inhibitors body will not chip, crack, or fade in any environment and is easily washed with soap and water.
- Solid steel powder coated integrated frame provides durable long lasting strength.
- Generous seat sizing comfortably accommodates children from six months old to 50 pounds. (Infant seat is item # 30984)
- Ergonomically contoured seats are designed with children's needs in mind. High seat backs offer head support and seats are slip resistant to secure children in place.
- Comfortable foam wrapped push bar is ergonomically sized to eliminate hand fatigue.
- All seating positions are self loading reducing strain on caregiver. EasyLoad™ steps and handles are sized perfectly for children's hands and feet.
- Fits through standard commercial doorways to enable buggy to be loaded in classroom.
- CareFree® closed cell polyurethane tires provide quiet smooth ride while eliminating need to inflate with air.
- Rear storage trunk with flip top cover keeps all of your necessities within arms reach and out of weather.
Truck Charges and Information
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up when they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.