RunAbou 4 Passenger Stroller
This item ships via Truck
6 months & up. Children and childcare providers will look forward to their outing in this stylish ride. Safe in their seats, each child will experience a panoramic view of their surroundings. Features include easy-pivot swivel wheels, strong and durable steel frame, six adjustable reclining seats that accommodates children up to 40 lbs., soft padded surface washable seat pads, five-point harness, commercial grade secure parking break, and more. Includes a water and fade resistant canopy with adjustable sunshade. Measures 55"L x 28"w x 42"H, 126lbs. Some assembly required.
- Solid powder-coated steel welded frame for strength and durability
- Telescoping padded handlebar adjusts from 36"H to 43"H to accommodate user's height
- Solid polyurethane airless tires on spokeless wheels - they'll never go flat
- Vista-View stadium seating - each child has a view
- Adjustable seats recline 7 degrees and accommodate up to 40 lbs. each
- Headrests are designed for privacy from the wandering hands of other passengers
- Soft padded seats are made of polystyrene foam and covered with soft cotton fabric - they're surface cleanable
- Five-point harness system for superior safety
- Commercial grade secure parking brake
- Additional slow-down braking system
- Foot push bar for easy curb access
- Heavy-duty tread-steps help prevent slips and falls while loading and unloading
- Practical fade-resistant storage compartment is 26"L x 7"D x 6-1/2"H
- Removable "napping" bars
- Includes water- and fade-resistant canopy with adjustable sunshade
- Fits through standard doorways
- 3 year warranty
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up when they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.