Classic Maple Writing Desk
Classic Maple construction offers the durability and practicality of child-safe furniture, while wood-tones create a rich and engaging classroom environment. This broad desk offers plenty of space for one or two seated children to practice writing, drawing, or arts and crafts. Three storage compartments above the writing surface offer lots of room for storing paper, art supplies, writing utensils, and craft supplies. Top ledge offers additional storage. Suitable for use with chairs ranging from 9 1/2"-13 1/2" in height.
- Writing desk for 1-2 children with storage supply
- This desk features 3 storage compartments plus a top shelf, and a broad writing surface sized for 1-2 seated children
- Tough 3/4" FSC-certified core with natural maple laminate
- End panels finished with child-safe rounded T-molding
- Easy-to-clean maple laminate surfaces can withstand everyday wear, scratch and stain resistant
- Built to last, with a lifetime warranty
- Section your space with ease: a finished back panel allows for room arrangement options in the classroom
- Ships fully assembled
- Measures 37 1/2"H x 41"W x 24"D
Contents not included.
Truck Charges and Information
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up when they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.