Eco Adjustable Preschool Shelf
This item ships via Truck
Ecological, Economical, Child-Friendly Furniture
The eco™ line by Tot Mate® is a new ecologically friendly product with an economically friendly cost. Using recycled materials brings together a concern for the earth, for the children, and for the caregiver.
- 100% Recycled and Reclaimed material
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) free
- Solid wood appearance from innovative surfacing techniques
- Child-friendly surfaces with rounded edges
- Easy to clean durable surfaces, similar to traditional counter top material
- 3/4" construction material and integrated dowel pin construction provide exceptional strength
- Stable furniture that's easy to move with a bottom edge glide system
- Low profile bottom prevents lost toys and books
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- 5 year warranty
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up when they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.