Play-Time Product Vegetables 7 pieces
3 years & up. Tempting your children to try some delicious vegetables will be much easier once they have played with these realistically sized "fresh from the farm" veggies! There are 7 pieces packed in this crate of harvested seasonal favorites. This durable, molded-plastic food is ideal for kitchen and grocery play. Crate measures 10"H x 9.25"W x 3"L.
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Corn Cob
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Potato
- Wooden Crate
Discover More Ways to Play
- Ask the child to count the vegetables and to identify each one.
- Ask the child to identify the colors on each of the vegetables.
- Place four or more vegetables in front of the child, depending on his/her age. Ask the child to study them before closing his/her eyes. Remove one vegetable and ask the child to recall the missing vegetable.
- Hide the vegetables from the child's sight, then secretly place one piece in a paper bag. Ask the child to place a hand in the bag and identify the vegetable by touch.
- Ask the child to sort the vegetables into groups of long and round pieces.
- Play "store" and ask the child to place vegetables in a bag, per your order. ("I'd like one red and two green pieces, two bumpy and one smooth.")