Nancy B's Science Club® Mighty Microbes Lab
8 years & up. Have fun using the scientific method with microbiology experiments!
Bacteria are everywhere and can be responsible for things like decay and fermentation or used for good things like medicine and yogurt. This hands-on Mighty Microbes Lab allows your child to grow and observe harmless, small-scale bacteria and learn how microbes affect our everyday lives.
- 22-page activity journal packed with experiments
- Spreader for spreading bacteria
- Loupe with 8x magnification
- Sturdy, waterproof colony counter grid
- 4 Petri dishes, Pair of latex-free gloves
- Nutrient agar packet and a recipe to make more agar
- 250 ml standing, round-bottomed flask with volume markings and flask stopper