My Relationships Bright Baby Kit
Perfect for infant caregivers and parents!
Baby's first year is an exciting time with lots of exploration and discovery. Research has shown engaging infants in interactive experiences that involve sensory, motor, and social explorations build brain connections. Infant caregivers and parents can build these brain connections with the Bright Baby Kits.
With easy-to-use, pick-and-choose activities, Bright Baby Kit actively engages and stimulates infants through social interactions such as: talking, moving, singing, reading, and signing. The activities are integrated across all domains of infant development -- physical, emotional, social, cognitive -- and help to develop a wide variety of skills including:
- Language acquisition
- Sense of self
- Sensory awareness
- Motor skills
- Visual tracking
- Self-help skills and much more!
Included in the Bright Baby Kit:
- 75 Activity Cards help babies explore new experiences, concepts, and skills.
- My Family and Friends! Photographic Book builds vocabulary and language skills.
- Duck Plush Puppet keeps babies fascinated and engaged.
- Music CD introduces babies to world music and includes American Sign Language sign handouts to inform and involve families.
- Brainy Bunny Tidbits explain how each activity supports infant brain development.
Activities in each kit are separated by age: 3 - 6 months, 6 - 9 months, 9 - 12 months and incorporate American Sign Language and Baby Yoga.