Lil Premier Portable ABS Sink
Lil Premier Portable ABS Hot Water Portable Sink
Child Height with Integrated ABS Top and Basin
The Award Winning and Patented Lil’ Premier is a child height (28") Portable Hygienic Hand-Washing Station with hot water. This patented model is the right size to wash little hands and features exclusive, integrated ABS single basin and top for easy cleaning and care. Sink includes the On-Demand Pump/Heater System for hot water with scald guard. Independent water reservoirs eliminate any cross-contamination. The patented mobile cabinet design provides schools and facilities with the flexibility of adding hand-washing right where they need it. Ships fully assembled.
- Hot Water System
- Single ABS Basin with Integrated Top
- Swivel Casters, Front Locking
- Phthalates FREE Melamine Laminate Cabinet with 3 mil. Edgebanding
- Locking Cabinet includes 2 keys
- Long Faucet Handles (ADA Compliant)
- GFCI Outlet Protection
- Exclusive Quick-Connect Tank
Standard Operating Requirements:
- Each sink must have grounded, dedicated 110V, 20 AMP circuit breaker
- Dry, inside level surface.
- If extension cord is used, cord must be12/3, rated at 20 AMPs or higher
- Water must meet EPA Standards with PH between 7.0 and 9.
How it Works:
Truck Charges and Information
All orders with a truck item will be charged at the truck rate. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping (Next Day or 2nd Day Air) or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here's some important information you need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- Someone must be present to receive your shipment. The trucking company will not deliver the shipment without a signature.
- Trucking companies usually call before attempting delivery. That's why we ask for your phone number when you place an order. We won't share it with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Be prepared to help unload your order from the truck when it arrives. Although most drivers are really nice people, their union contracts often do not require them to help you unload the truck. If you think you will need help, arrange for it in advance.
- The boxes may be a little beat up when they arrive. Don't be alarmed! Just because the carton is damaged, it doesn't mean that the product has been harmed. However, if it looks like any of the contents may be damaged, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
- Count the boxes before you sign the delivery receipt. If any of the cartons are missing, make a note of it on the delivery receipt before you sign it.