MathShapes Go Figure Take Home Kits
MathSHAPES Go Figure!
Grades 1 - 5. An engaging math tutorial program for children in grades one through five.
The GO FIGURE Approach!
We all want our children to be happy, successful, well-rounded people. With that in mind, our mission is to help parents and children think, explain and write mathematically. Our program is specifically designed to build your child's confidence and ensure his or her success in math.
We know that math can be fun, interesting and mastered together!
Why it works:
- The key to math success is to understand the relationship between a math concept and its application in real life. This is an essential step in learning mathematics.
- The MathShapes Go Figure approach aims to strengthen student's understanding of math by revisiting mastered skills and building upon them in a new context with increased sophistication.
- Kids achieve when parents are involved. This program is designed to empower parents to be resources for their children.
- All children are unique. MathShapes Go Figure is designed to meet them at their level. Multiple learning styles are used to help all children succeed.
Each grade level program consists of the following components:
- The Resource Book: contains activities for an entire year that enrich the skills taught at each grade level.
- The Parents'/Tutor's Resource Guide: contains extensive explanations for each problem and suggestions to enhance the problem.
- Manipulatives: grade appropriate tactile items such as dominoes, cards, hundreds chart, calculator, etc.
- Classroom Kits: call for information on whole class implementation.