Real Classroom Management System - Primary
Grades K - 1. The Real Classroom Management System is a fun, relevant, and efficient way to present curriculum to your students. Kit contains a set of 24 for student materials.
- Makes learning fun
- Expands vocabulary
- Learn financial life lessons
- Builds confidence in individual activities
- Students take ownership of learning
- School is relevant; learning has a purpose
- Goal-setting creates motivation to perform Entrepreneurship impacts core subject areas
- Effective and positive classroom management
- Student-based classroom system
- Natural differentiation based on student interest and ability
- Enhanced student coping skills
- Peer think tank and compromise
- Critical thinking through real-world experiences
- Fun and exciting way to integrate financial literacy standards using instructional time
Impacts curriculum by:
- Applying Math Skills - through hands-on experience in addition, subtraction, multiplication, division,fractions, percentages, and word problems as applied to real-life situations.
- Using reading and writing skills - through business ventures while creating business plans, filling out applications, and persuading classmates with advertising write-ups.
- Bring to life economic and social studies lessons - through student-based businesses, employment, government, and classroom judicial system.
- Meeting National Financial Literacy Standards - by incorporating financial literacy into existing instructional schedule.
* This item will be drop shipped directly from the vendor. Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.
- 2 DVDs (1 Training video and 1 Lesson Plan Guide and Templates)
- 1 Set of Subject Area Cards
- 1 Stuffed Dollar (Class Pet)
- 1 Dollar's Diary
- 1 Teacher Bank Book
- 1 Tax Bag
- 1 Rent Bag
- 1 Pad of Super Duper Notes (50 total)
- 1 Set of Behavior Labels (Super Duper, Great, Good, Fair, Poor, Very Poor, Peer Court)
- 1 Set of Classroom Cash (High Quality - Built to last 3 to 5 years in a classroom)
- 1 Set of Lottery Tickets (Roll of Generic Raffle Tickets)
- 1 Set of Stocks and Bonds
- 1 Set of "Good Life Happens" Cards
- 1 Set of "Bad Life Happens" Cards
- 2 Sets of Checks (100 Total)
- 2 Sets of Deposit Slips (50 total)
- 2 Sets of Account Ledger Slips (50 total)
- 24 Behavior Cards
- 24 Student ID / Insurance Cards
- 3 Sets of 24 Insurance Stickers (Health, Property, and Car)
- 24 Student Wallets
- 24 Debit Cards
- 24 Credit Cards
- 24 Popsicle Sticks