These lightweight and fully adjustable stereo headphones are ideal for extended listening by students in classrooms, labs and libraries. Great for multimedia learning environments, they're just right for computer-based language learning (ELL / ELD) programs and literacy applications to help meet the English Language Arts portion of the Common Core State Standards.
- Teacher approved for use in computer labs and listening centers
- Works with all computer formats
- Lightweight and flexible construction
- Adjustable headband and in-line volume control with replaceable ear cushions
- On-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups help diminish exterior sounds. This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
Diaphragm - 27mm Mylar
Magnet - Cobalt
Impedance - 25 Ohms ± 5 Ohms
Frequency Response - 20-20,000 Hz
Sensitivity - 100dB SPL ± 3dB at 1kHz
Max Input - 100 milliwatts
Input Connection - 3.5mm, black jacketed, nickel plated stereo
Cord - 8 feet
Volume Control - In-line control on cord
Weight - 10 oz.