The ExtendED Notes Monthly Newsletter (U.S. Only)
The one-stop resource for after school and enrichment programs
Whether your program is new or has been serving school-age children and youth for years, directors and staff members will benefit from our monthly newsletter. For more than three decades, School-Age NOTES provided proven, practical and timely information and ideas for creating great after-school and summer programs. To better capture the expansion and evolution of experiences being offered in, out of and beyond the school day, School-Age NOTES changed its brand name to ExtendED Notes on January 1, 2013. A commitment to providing customers with high quality resources remains the number one priority of ExtendED Notes. 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year subscriptions are available.
ExtendED Notes print newsletter subscribers receive the following each month:
- ExtendED Resources: A sneak peek at a publication from our catalog and a free activity.
- Book Club: A new book to share with colleagues, staff or enjoy alone on current topics for expanding learning in and out of school.
- A Featured Product: Our partners at Kaplan Elementary offer a wide variety of learning materials that can be used to engage and excite students. Check out what's new!
- What Can I Do with This? Each month an ordinary object becomes extraordinary teaching tool.
- Full STEAM ahead: New offerings each month that are exciting learning opportunities in science, technology, engineering, the arts and math for your site.
- Activities Calendar: Ready-to-implement activity ideas for the month ahead. The calendar comes as a 22" x 17" wall poster.
- All Subscribers: All newsletter subscribers receive a 10% discount on the resources offered in our catalog -- more than 100 titles in the areas of enrichment, guidance and discipline, administration and training, fitness and games, cultural diversity, creative arts and more.
- Group Discounts: A single organization with multiple paid newsletter subscriptions is eligible to receive a group discount.