Master ESL-Spanish Edition - Class Pack
Grades 1-6. Class Pack contains 750 standards based review cards that allow non-English speakers to practice key grammar and vocabulary skills in all core curriculum areas. Includes a comprehensive teacher guide with instructions in both English and Spanish, as well as a CD featuring interactive flash cards in both languages.
Class Pack Edition
- 25 sets of 30 standards-based mastery questions. Each individually packaged set covers a different, core curriculum topic – for a total of 750 different questions!
- 12 Double-sided, theme-based game boards. One side provides for quick games of 5-10 minutes, while the other can be used for longer versions of 30 minutes or more!
- Comprehensive Teacher Planning & Resource Guide
- 36 Multi-colored game pieces and 12 dice
- Classroom Presentation CD-ROM
- Free 90-day Web subscription
Classroom Presentation CD-ROM
- Included with Class Pack & Take Home editions
- 750 interactive questions for each grade and subject
- Create-a-lesson and play-a-lesson capability
Instant student feedback
Curriculum Mastery® Games
Curriculum Mastery® Games are ready- to-use learning centers ideal for differentiated instruction! Provide hands-on, game-based learning for reinforcement and review to help students master standards-based skills! Teacher-developed and classroom-tested, this research-based learning system provides comprehensive curriculum for grades 1-8 in Math, English Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies.
- Improves student knowledge and understanding of grade appropriate skills
- Helps to improve student test scores
- Helps students develop skills in following directions, critical thinking, problem solving, logical thinking and sportsmanship.
- Inspires, motivates and engages unmotivated learners by making learning interesting and fun
- Hands-on alternative to worksheets/workbooks
- Provides differentiated instruction for various types of learners
- Complements any curriculum
- Provides opportunities for parental involvement.
Meets The Requirements For:
- Title I funding
- Special education IEPs
- Response to Intervention
- After school and summer school programs
- Charter schools
- Home schooling and independent study
Developed using Research-Based Principles!
Curriculum Mastery® Games have been specifically developed using research-based principles proven to enhance learning.
The study “Scientifically-Based Evidence for NewPath Learning’s Curriculum Mastery Program” provides educators with scientifically-based and other research evidence in which NewPath Learning materials are solidly grounded—their content, lesson model, assessment activities, instructional features, and activity strategies.
- Benchmark achievement
- Prior knowledge
- Pre & post testing
- Higher order thinking
- Topics are correlated to national and state educational standards
- Visual supports: charts, graphs & diagrams
- Every topic has multiple opportunities for meeting objectives
- Developed with sensitivity to to multi-cultural & gender diversity
- Flexible instructional uses
- All levels of complexity are included
- Leveled by grade incorporating word frequency lists
- Text features are organized and clear
- Colorful & visually attractive
- Large font
- Appealing for age
- Provides standards-based support to any curriculum
- Offers easy-to-use teacher guide & answer key
- Includes management materials for assessment
- Suggested teaching strategies for effective instruction & assessment
- Supported by professional development
- Targeted for content specific topics
- Allows for instructional flexibility