Grade 6 Math Visual Learning Guides Set
(Click on image for larger view) |
Grade 6. Help your students make connections, understand relationships and recall related details using visual learning techniques. Each collection consists of 10 laminated, "write-on / wipe-off" guides. Each guide covers a different topic and includes 4 panels: Panel 1 features an illustrated overview of the concept, Panel 2 includes labeling and review exercises, Panel 3 presents a vocabulary activity, and Panel 4 provides assessment and review questions. Also includes a teacher guide and a classroom presentation / assessment CD featuring 750 illustrated, interactive flash cards for use on a computer or interactive whiteboard.
* This item will be drop shipped directly from the vendor. Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.
Set includes the following curriculum topics:
1. Properties of Addition and Multiplication
2. The Coordinate Plane
3. Introduction to Functions
4. Introduction to Integers
5. Adding and Subtracting Integers
6. Multiplying and Dividing Integers
7. Numbers and Operations
8. Solving Equations
9. Surface Area of Solid Figures
10. Area and Circumference of Circles
Copyright © 2014 Kaplan Early Learning Company. All rights reserved.