Grade 3 Social Studies Curriculum Mastery® Game - Take-Home Edition
Grade 5. This take-home edition is designed to stimulate outside review and parental involvement. Each take-home version includes: 25 individually packaged games, teacher and parent planning and resource guide, presentation CD, and a free online subscription. Every game is individually packaged in a vinyl folder and features a set of of 30 standards-based review questions, a double-sided game board and materials for up to four students.
Complete curriculum coverage of the following standards-based topics:
- First Americans
- New England, Middle and Southern Colonies
- Events Leading to the Revolution
- Revolutionary War
- Notable People - Independence
- Forming a Government
- Growth of a Nation
- Westward Expansion
- Notable People - Westward Expansion
- Pioneer Life
- Native American Clash
- Industrialization / Economics
- Social Studies Skills
- Northeastern Region U.S.
- Southeastern Region U.S.
- Middle Western region U.S.
- Southwestern Region U.S.
- Western Region U.S.
- States and Capitals
- Timelines, Graphs, Charts and Diagrams
- Citizenship and Government
- National Holidays, Songs, Landmarks and Symbols