Lego Mindstorms EV3 (31313)
10 years & up. With more than 550 LEGO® Technic elements you will have all you need to create and command thousands of LEGO® Robots! Build one of the five robots listed on the packaging with the instructions and examples you will find in the EV3 programming software or create your own. LEGO® MIndstorms EV3 makes building and programming robots easy. Simply think of your robot and build it. Use the motors and sensors to add behavior and movement and the software will guide you to bring the robot to life. Using the icon-based programming interface, program your robot by dragging and dropping options that you want into the programming window. Then you can adjust the actions to suit your robots behavior.
- At the heart of the product is the Intelligent EV3 Brick with powerful ARM9 processor, USB port for WiFi and Internet connectivity, Micro SD card reader, back-lit buttons and 4 motor ports
- Includes 3 interactive servo motors, remote control, improved and redesigned color sensor, redesigned touch sensor, and infrared sensor.
- Control your robot via the infrared sensor system
- Intuitive software (PC and Mac) with icon-based drag-and-drop programming interface
- Control and command your robot with the enclosed remote control or download the free app for your smart device\
- Building instructions for 5 robots included. Download bonus building instructions developed by real fans and endorsed by LEGO® at LEGO.com/mindstorms
- Take on challenging ready-made missions
- Share your creations with a huge online community at LEGO.com/mindstorms
- Batteries not included
- SPIK3R (incl. legs) measures over 16″ (41cm) high, 14″ (38cm) long and 15″ (40cm) wide.
- EV3RSTORM measures over 16″ (41cm) high, 7″ (19cm) long and 8″ (21cm) wide
- R3PTAR measures over 13″ (35cm) high, 31″ (81cm) long and 3″ (8cm) wide
- GRIPP3R measures over 11″ (30cm) high, 9″ (24cm) long and 7″ (18cm) wide
- TRACK3R measures over 3″ (9cm) high, 10″ (27cm) long and 8″ (21cm) wide
LEGO(R), the LEGO(R) logo, DUPLO(R), MINDSTORMS, HEROICA and the Minifigure are trademarks and /or copyrights of the LEGO(R) Group. ©2012 The LEGO(R) Group. All rights reserved.